This server host most of the bioinformatics tools created by Jean-Marie Rouillard
Oligonucleotide design for DNA microarrays
- OligoArray 1.0: This is the very first published version of OligoArray. It was released in 2001.
- OligoArray 2.0: The version published in NAR in 2003.
- OligoArray 2.1: The latest version of the OligoArray software. This version has not been published since it contains only few improvements since version 2.0. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend to use this version rather than the oldest one.
Database of predesigned sets of oligonucleotides
- OligoArrayDb: A database that contains pangenomic sets of oligonucleotides for most of the organisms having their genome sequenced
Oligonucleotide design for gene synthesis
- Gene2Oligo: This is a web-based tool to chop a long sequence into short oligonucleotides to be used as starting point for in vitro gene synthesis